Bladnoch distillery sits resolute in the green pastures of Wigtownshire. The Southernmost distillery in Scotland, the Bladnoch distillery takes its water from its namesake – the River Bladnoch – which rises at Loch Maberry in Kirkcowan. The distillery was established in 1817 by the brothers McClelland: John and Thomas, who licensed it in 1825. Part of a farm, Bladnoch utilized the rich barley from the surrounding fields. The buildings were refurbished during the latter part of the nineteenth century, though in 1905 distillation ceased totally. Batch 1.
Strength: 48.8% abv
Bottle Size: 700 ml
Please note that there might be minor scratches on the bottle/bottles labels, and packaging. Please examine all pictures thoroughly, before making any purchase.