Bladnoch distillery sits resolute in the green pastures of Wigtownshire. The Southernmost distillery in Scotland, the Bladnoch distillery takes its water from its namesake – the River Bladnoch – which rises at Loch Maberry in Kirkcowan. The distillery was established in 1817 by the brothers McClelland: John and Thomas, who licensed it in 1825. Part of a farm, Bladnoch utilized the rich barley from the surrounding fields. The buildings were refurbished during the latter part of the nineteenth century, though in 1905 distillation ceased totally. Bottle Number 266 of 330.
Strength: 51.4% abv
Bottle Size: 700 ml
Please note that there might be minor scratches on the bottle/bottles labels, and packaging. Please examine all pictures thoroughly, before making any purchase.