Delivery & Loss
The following details the various policies which apply to delivery within the UK:
- All prices quoted are based on a standard 70cl bottle and therefore may vary for heavier or larger bottles.
- All deliveries must be signed for upon arrival for by persons over the age of 18 or of legal age in country of shipping proof of age may be required.
- Delivery is available between Monday and Friday only.
- Delivery companies may require contact details for the recipient. Please try to include a phone number or email with the recipient address when placing an order.
- Due to the various ages of bottles and their seals, condition of liquid is at the buyer’s discretion and no claim can be lodged against failure/leakage in transit.
- Except where the customer has opted and paid for Risk Free Shipping, the risk of loss and/or breakage in transit is exclusively held by the customer; no claims shall be entered into by or against Scotch Galore Whiskies please read our T&Cs.
In addition to the above, the following details the policies which also apply to delivery out-with the UK:
- All orders being shipped out with the UK may be eligible for local taxation and duties upon arrival in the destination country, which are payable by the customer.
- All deliveries must be signed for upon arrival for by persons over the legal drinking age in the destination country – proof of age may be required.
Risk Free Shipping
In order to lower risks associated with transporting bought lots, Scotch Galore Whiskies recommends that you collect your lots directly from our premises at Unit P, Dundyvan Industrial Estate, 15 Dundyvan Way, Coatbridge ML5 4FR during our opening hours 10am to 5pm. Should this not be possible or you prefer to have your lots shipped to you, then liability for both loss and damage rests with the purchaser.
While our team takes every effort to package and dispatch orders carefully and securely, the Courier Companies do not take on any liability for items lost or broken in transit. To address this, Scotch Galore Whiskies offers our customers ‘Risk Free Shipping’ in order to provide a method to cover items lost or broken in transit (cost is 3% of Sale Price). By purchasing ‘Risk Free Shipping’ when checking out, your lots will be protected against loss or breakage in transit.
Please note that Risk Free Shipping provides cover for breakage and loss during transit only – Risk Free Shipping does not cover any loss arising from an item’s condition. Therefore, it will not protect against seal failures or cosmetic damage to lots. Please see our buying page for more information.
Shipping Prices are inclusive of VAT where applicable. Please contact for details.